The W.T.C. Terms and Conditions
These are the general terms and conditions of The Wealth Training Company LLP (‘WTC') for use of the WTC web site.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as your use of the WTC web site (‘the Site’) is subject to them. WTC reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice to you. By continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by such amended terms.
1. What you are allowed to do
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
2. What you are not allowed to do
You must not reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate the information received through http://www.wealthtrainingcompany.co.uk to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organisation, or use it for commercial purposes without our express prior written consent.
3. Site and service availability
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The WTC is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the World. All such rights are reserved.
5. No Investment Advice
You acknowledge that:
- The WTC does not provide investment advice and that nothing on the Site constitutes investment advice (as defined in the Financial Services Act 1986) and that you will not treat any of the Site's content as such;
- The WTC does not recommend any financial product;
- The WTC does not recommend that any financial product should be bought, sold or held by you; and
- nothing on the Site should be construed as an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities by WTC.
- Information which may be referred to on the Site from time to time may not be suitable for you and that you should not make any investment decision without consulting a fully qualified financial adviser.
- The WTC training programmes are purely educational and are therefore not regulated by the FSA as this is not required.
- Trading and investing often involves a very high degree of risk. Past results are not indicative of future returns and financial instruments can go down as well as up resulting in you receiving less than you invested. Do not assume that any recommendations, insights, charts, theories, or philosophies will ensure profitable investment.
- All information contained on the Site is for general use only and should not be relied upon by you in making any investment decision. The Site does not provide investment advice and nothing on the Site should be construed as being investment advice. Before making any investment choice you should always consult a fully qualified financial advisor.
- Although the WTC uses its reasonable efforts to ensure that information on the Site is accurate and complete, we cannot guarantee this to be the case. As a result, use of the Site is at your sole risk and WTC cannot accept any liability for losses or damage suffered by your use of the information contained on the Site. You should take adequate steps to verify the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the Site.
7. Our Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we, our officers, employees, agents and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: Losses in trading; loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Users of the Site agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, employees, agents and third parties connected to us, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to any legal fees) arising from his or her use of the Site or any third party's rights including but not limited to copyright, property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this agreement and use of the Site.
9. General and governing law
- These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. WTC may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them. You agree that WTC may sub-contract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice.
- WTC will not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions which arises because of any circumstances which WTC cannot reasonably be expected to control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com